Feb 21, 2019
Patrick Jay "Pat" Miletich, born March 9, 1966) is a retired American mixed martial artist and a current sports commentator. He is known for his fights in the Ultimate Fighting Championship, where he became the first UFC Welterweight Champion and UFC 16 Welterweight Tournament Winner. Miletich is also known as a successful trainer and coach, having founded Miletich Fighting Systems. This camp is considered one of the most successful in MMA history and has produced several world champions. On July 6, 2014, he was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame. Since 2016 he's been hosting his own podcast called The Conspiracy Farm with Jeffrey Wilson.
Listen to Pats podcast
Thank you for listening to the 13 Questions podcast by Mantranscending. With your paid monthly, yearly or lifetime subscription you will receive a new link for the podcast with extended bonus questions, and interviews for each episode. As well as the extended podcast, you will also receive the following...
- A weekly newsletter from our staff with journaling
prompts for self-discovery and improvement.
- Bonus podcasts from our partners.
- Exclusive content from our affiliates such as five different communication courses from TJ Walker totaling over a hundred hours of content.
- A live private Discord chat room for Members only and private forums.
- The ability to record your own fathers, grandfathers,
or even yourself to be submitted for the podcast.
We are also adding new content all the time, so take the plunge today, the community is waiting...
Closing Music by Supaman - Why