Jul 30, 2019
Hasidic Jew, Husband, Father & Marriage counselor, from Chicago. Dovid grew up secular, and adopted a Hasidic lifestyle during his days at Grinnell College in Iowa. A small technology business owner for many years he grew tired of staring at a computer screen and phone all day and went back to school for his Masters at age 46. Dovid now works with couples who are trying to build great marriages and relationships. Currently he splits his day three ways - Teaching Bible grade school students, running a technology business, and work with couples as much as possible.
You can follow Dovid on twitter @dovidfeldman or his website, dovidfeldman.com
Thank you for listening to the 13 Questions podcast by Mantranscending. With your paid monthly, yearly or lifetime subscription you will receive a new link for the podcast with extended bonus questions, and interviews for each episode. As well as the extended podcast, you will also receive the following...
- A weekly newsletter from our staff with journaling
prompts for self-discovery and improvement.
- Bonus podcasts from our partners.
- Exclusive content from our affiliates such as five different communication courses from TJ Walker totaling over a hundred hours of content.
- A live private Discord chat room for Members only and private forums.
- The ability to record your own fathers, grandfathers,
or even yourself to be submitted for the podcast.
We are also adding new content all the time, so take the plunge today, the community is waiting...
Closing Music by Supaman - Why