Nov 17, 2019
Bill Robinson was born in Lodi Ohio in 1941, raised in Lake Worth Florida and the loving father of 3 grown children. He joined the Army where he met his wife while serving in Germany. During Vietnam he became a mechanic for the Mohawk Plane and later joined the Executive Flight where he was Crew Chief on Army One, the Presidential Helicopter. He Flew often with President Johnson, Nixon and Ford including Nixons Final Flight. After Ford decide to switch from the Army to Marines and the Air Force for presidential travel; He and the Executive Flight Crew were given a choice of stationing in Alaska or Hawaii. He moved his family to Alaska for three years before finishing out his military career in Virginia in the 80s. Bill moved back to Florida with his family and was hired by Sikorsky where he continued doing what he loved, working on helicopters. Bill is now retired living on North Palm Beach Florida.
- A weekly newsletter from our staff with journaling
prompts for self-discovery and improvement.
- Bonus podcasts from our partners.
- Exclusive content from our affiliates such as five different communication courses from TJ Walker totaling over a hundred hours of content.
- A live private Discord chat room for Members only and private forums.
- The ability to record your own fathers, grandfathers,
or even yourself to be submitted for the podcast.
We are also adding new content all the time, so take the plunge today, the community is waiting...
Closing Music by Supaman - Why